ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JEE MAIN
STEPS TO BE TAKEN BY STUDENTS FOR JEE MAIN 2019:
- Download Admit Card from NTA’S website- www.jeemain.nic.in
- Check the following details on the Admit Card
- Reporting Time at
- Gate closing time
- Date of Examination
- Shift and Timing of test
- Venue of Test
- You should visit the Examination Centre, a Day before the Exam and know the Location and means to reach the Venue
- Reach the Venue of the test at the reporting time mentioned in Admit card
- If you Reach beyond the gate closing time you will not be allowed to the Examination
THINGS YOU SHOULD CARRY WITH YOU:
- Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website (A4 size Colour print out)
- Passport size photo(Same as uploaded with the online Application Form) this will be pasted in Attendance sheet at the Centre
- A valid ID proof in original ( Pan card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar card, Ration card)
- A college-issued ID card, Coaching Issued ID card, Aadhar card without the photo, Aadhar print out, Image stored in Mobile are not Accepted
- PwD Category students must Carry their PwD Certificate with them.
THINGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- Candidates are not allowed to Carry Instruments,Geometry / Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of paper, Stationary, Materials, Eatables, Water ( loose or Packed), Mobile, Earphones, Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rulers, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Metalic
Iteams, Electronic Gadgets, Watches.
- Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall/ Room. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
- Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates
- Candidates must enter required details in the Attendance Sheet in legible handwriting, put their signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- Candidate should also go through all Instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin.
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS