The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE (Main)-2020 Examination twice for admission to
Undergraduate Programs in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), etc. in the next academic year (2020-2021).The first JEE(Main)-2020 will be conducted in January 2020 between 6th January (Monday) and 11th January (Saturday) 2020 and the Second JEE(Main)-2020 will be conducted between 3rd April (Friday) and 9th April (Thursday) 2020.
As per the eligibility criteria for B.Arch and B.Planning courses and according to the opinion of Subject Experts, a few changes in the pattern of the question paper(s) and the number of question(s) for B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Planning have been approved by the JEE Apex Board (JAB) for the conduct of JEE (Main)-2020 Examination.
*Please note this is the Leaked Notification from NTA team. Visit NTA website tomorrow for original NoticeGet softcopy downloadable pdf of skm sir, JH sir,DB sir, Anna sir only 399rs
- Top Picks for the Best Air Conditioners of 2023: Your Complete Buying Guide
- Download Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar – Full HD,360p,480p Review
- 123 Movies – Watch all HD Movies and TV Shows for Free
- VIDMATE APK & APP Download Old Version and Latest Version | HD video downloader
- Dasara movie .mp4 Leaked ibomma download 300mb, 480p
Is it real news?
please refer NTA website tomorrow.
Yes pata chalaa aaj teacher new class me bataya
Comments are closed.