Now Download chemistry JEE Main Jan 2019 Solved papers and Chapterwise Analytics
Outcomes of Chapterwise Analysis:
• Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry all three sections carry equal weightage.
• In Physical Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from States of Matter, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Redox
Reactions and Electrochemistry.
• In Inorganic Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from p-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, and Environmental
• In Organic Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen and Organic compounds Containing Nitrogen.
• 45% of the questions were asked from class XI.
• 53% of questions were asked from class XII.
- Let’s have a discussion
- News: HRD minister pushes the dates of JEE and NEET examinations
- [PDF] Download Bansal Classes Mock test series for JEE MAIN
- [PDF] DOWNLOAD JEEMAIN GURU SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT FOR CLASS 11 PHYSICS
- [PDF]Download Formulae of Mathematics for IIT-JEE
This website is created solely for Jee aspirants to download pdf, eBooks, study materials for free. Jeemain.guru is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If you think the materials are useful kindly buy these legally from publishers
jeemain.guru does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned .we provide links that are already available on the internet. For quires please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, we assure to do our best.
we don’t support piracy this copy was provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to learn. Thankyou