Now Download chemistry JEE Main Jan 2019 Solved papers and Chapterwise Analytics
Outcomes of Chapterwise Analysis:
• Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry all three sections carry equal weightage.
• In Physical Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from States of Matter, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Redox
Reactions and Electrochemistry.
• In Inorganic Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from p-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, and Environmental
• In Organic Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen and Organic compounds Containing Nitrogen.
• 45% of the questions were asked from class XI.
• 53% of questions were asked from class XII.
- [PDF] NV SIR 11TH CLASS PHYSICS NOTES for JEE and Boards
- [PDF] DOWNLOAD NV SIR PHYSICS NOTES COMPLETE FOR JEE
- [PDF] Download premium Mathematics Revision Notes Chapterwise for JEE Main
- [PDF] Download Pradeep kshetrapal sir Genius Notes
- [PDF] Read JH Sir Physical chemistry Notes for class 11 JEE
This website is created solely for Jee aspirants to download pdf, eBooks, study materials for free. Jeemain.guru is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If you think the materials are useful kindly buy these legally from publishers
jeemain.guru does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned .we provide links that are already available on the internet. For quires please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, we assure to do our best.
we don’t support piracy this copy was provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to learn. Thankyou