Now Download chemistry JEE Main Jan 2019 Solved papers and Chapterwise Analytics
Outcomes of Chapterwise Analysis:
• Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry all three sections carry equal weightage.
• In Physical Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from States of Matter, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Redox
Reactions and Electrochemistry.
• In Inorganic Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from p-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, and Environmental
• In Organic Chemistry, the maximum number of questions were asked from Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen and Organic compounds Containing Nitrogen.
• 45% of the questions were asked from class XI.
• 53% of questions were asked from class XII.
- [PDF] DOWNLOAD MOTION IIT JEE MATHS MODULE EXERCISE AND SOLUTIONS(Part 1)
- [PDF] JEE Main 2019 Chemistry Solved Papers and Analysis chapterwise
- [PDF] JEE Main 2019 Mathematics Solved Papers and Analysis chapterwise
- Tips for JEEMAIN 2020
- [PDF] JEE Main 2019 Physics Solved Papers and Analysis chapterwise
This website is created solely for Jee aspirants to download pdf, eBooks, study materials for free. Jeemain.guru is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If you think the materials are useful kindly buy these legally from publishers
jeemain.guru does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned .we provide links that are already available on the internet. For quires please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, we assure to do our best.
we don’t support piracy this copy was provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to learn. Thankyou