Hello aspirants, now if you are in class X (batch 2020-2021) or class XI (batch 2021-2022) then this post will definitely boost your way of studying and will gain more marks Chemistry. This subject is most scoring in less amount of time with low efforts. Now I will be breaking the ways and approach to for you all into 3 segments that is ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, INORGANIC CHEM.
So let’s start;
Now, Physical Chemistry had a good weightage of questions in JEE MANS 2021 in Feb & March attempt in NUMERICAL SECTION and the Organic had a good weightage of questions in JEE MANS 2021 in Feb & March attempt in Sec A or Single choice Correct. For Inorganic to it had good weightage in Sec A, also scoring in Inorganic Chemistry is much easy when compared to Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry questions are too easy and straightforward in JEE MAINS. It takes hardly 1 min to solve 1 question or 15 sec if you just know the stuff.
- Since all students aren’t the same so you may refer to YouTube videos for some topics of inorganic chemistry, I will too mention preferred Teachers in YouTube at end of the post if you want to refer in future.
- You should also have a book of past question papers PYQs of 42 years for Chemistry of Arihant Publication.
- You should have a copy of own, one for FULL NOTES and one for REVISION NOTES, because Revision is very necessary for a good hold in CHEM
- Always make sure that you don’t complete a chapter in a hurry, take some time, grasp all the concepts, then move ahead, don’t just mug up it’s from personal experience that there is a very high chance to forget all the concepts, so do it patiently
- Always have a proper time table; you can make one by following this post:
( https://jeemain.guru/how-to-create-your-ideal-routine-for-preparation/ )
How to start?
You should have a good practice with physical chemistry a by just following the NCERT
You should always have clearer concepts with Organic chemistry and focus on basic more in earlier days
Start with all basic mechanism of IOC which is best explained, by God of IOC (named in KOTA), SIR VISHAL JOSHI of Nucleus Education. You can find his notes and study after the completion of any chapter of IOC for crystal clear concepts.
KEEP IN MIND THAT YOUR QUICK SCORING SKILLS WIL INCREASE ONLY IF YOU KNOW ALL THE CONCEPTS AND REASON, IT’S A WRONG SAYING THAT CHEMISTRY IS ALL ABOUT MUGGING UP AND LEARNINGS.
What to start first (initially)?
Start reading theory from NCERT or OP TONDON any book you prefer. Read topic by topic and practice few short problems which make concepts clearer, don’t forget to make the notes both FULL notes but SHORT notes at the end. If you have cleared all your fundamentals then you may practice advanced problems from PW Atkins
Start reading theory from NCERT or OP TONDON any book you prefer. Initially, start with BASIC ORGANIC CHEMISTRY which includes IUPAC NOMENCLATURE then GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, don’t forget to make the notes both FULL notes but SHORT notes at the end. If you have cleared all your fundamentals then you may practice advanced problems from MS CHOUHAN.
Start reading theory from NCERT ONLY. Start with BASIC INORGANIC CHEMISTRY which includes CHEMICAL BONDING then PERIODIC PROPERTIES, ALL CONCEPTS OF ATOMIC STRUCTURE don’t forget to make the notes both FULL notes but SHORT notes at the end. If you have cleared all your fundamentals then you may start practicing problems from VK JAISWAL or CENGAGE (VISHAL JOSHI).Start with all basic mechanism of IOC which is best explained, by God of IOC (named in KOTA), SIR VISHAL JOSHI of Nucleus Education. You can find his notes and study after the completion of any chapter of IOC for crystal clear concepts.
Secondly, complete at least 50 to 60 percent of questions from VK JAISWAL or CENGAGE (VISHAL JOSHI) then revise notes if some questions can’t be tackled, do it till 95% till the end. Always remember to attempt the past questions or PYQs after completing the chapter and having all doubts cleared BECAUSE PYQS IS THE REAL KEY FOR IOC.
BOOK RECOMMENDATION :
|FOR PRATICE||*NARENDRA AVASTHI|
*ALLEN PRATICE PROBLEMS
*PW ATKINS(FOR ADVANCE)
|FOR THEORY||*OP TONDON|
*NCERT SOLOMON(JEE EDITION)
|FOR PRATICE||*MS CHOUHAN|
JD LEE (JEE EDITION for ADVANCE)
|FOR PRATICE||VK JAISWAL|
JEE MAIN GURU TELEGRAM LINK:
- MUST WATCH
UNACADEMY (ANUPAM GUPTA) and (ASHWANI TYAGI) in YOUTUBE CHANNEL
VINEET KHATRI, SACHIN RANA, VISHAL TIWARI (CARRER POINT) , Physics Wallah
UNACADEMY FREE CLASSES:
Physical Chem of AKK SIR of NUCLEUS EDUCATION or NA sir
Organic Chem of SKM SIR of NUCLEUS EDUCATION
Inorganic Chem of VJ SIR of NUCLEUS EDUCATION
Written and edited by – Kshitiz
- Masstamilan Tamil Movie Download 2023
- Tamil Movies Download 2023: 360p, 480p, 720p, Full HD, 4k for free
- Controversy Surrounding the Film, “The Kerala Story”
- Bhediya movie Download : 360p, 480p, 720p, Full HD| Review
- Watch Godavari 2006 Movie : 360p,480p,720p, Full HD