Hello aspirants, now if you are in class X (batch 2020-2021) or class XI (batch 2021-2022) then this post will definitely boost your way of studying and will gain more marks in Maths eventually making Maths a very strong subject. So there is indeed a good and efficient way to do so. So let’s see,
- How to make a good start?
- Firstly, always practice more and more. Don’t fear from attempting Tough questions, take some time then again do it so it makes you like a SUPERMAN or IRON MAN in JEE MAINS while attempting MATHS
- Secondly, you should also have a book of past question papers PYQs of 42 or 43 year for Maths by Amit M Agarwal of Arihant Publication.
- Thirdly, you should have a copy of own one for FULL NOTES and for REVISION NOTES, checkout on this link (https://jeemain.guru/how-to-make-perfect-short-notes/ ) to make good short notes
|FOR PRACTICE||PANKAJ JOSHI/VIKAS GUPTA (aka BLACK BOOK}|
What to start first?
- Firstly, start with LOGARITHMS & TRIGONOMETRY then start Basic Algebras like Graphs and Quadratic Equation which are like Bridge Chapter for Class 11 Maths in JEE preparation.
- Secondly, since all students aren’t the same so you may refer to YouTube videos for some topics of physics, I will too mention the preferred Teacher in YouTube at end of the post if you want to refer in the future.
- Maths is all about practice and IQ so don’t learn it and give some time to it and definitely, you will have a strong base in Maths for JEE.
JEE MAIN GURU TELEGRAM CHANNEL:
Can also watch
- Teacher recommendation for MATHS (YOUTUBE):
Neha Agrawal Mathematically Inclined,
NISHANT VORA (UNACADEMY JEE)
- UNACADEMY FREE CLASSES :
NISHANT VORA and AMARNATH ANAND (NUCLEUS EDUCATION)
Written and edited by – Kshitiz